{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Folks!!
Hi guys, my name's Jeffry. I shifted to Singapore last year and i am working in Luxury Mattress Collection store.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Jeffry! It is really good to see you here. I like to say you welcome to the board, hope that you have a really good time ahead. well, will you like to say something about your hobbies and passions?
Jeffry! I would like to say you welcome here on this board and I hope you could spend your time in a nice way. and your presence will be very helpful for all as well.

What should I know for bus tour los angeles.
(01-24-2017, 05:53 PM)Asabell Wrote:  Jeffry! It is really good to see you here. I like to say you welcome to the board,  hope that you have a really good time ahead. well, will you like to say something about  your hobbies and passions?

Well Thanks for such warm welcome. I am hoping the same.
(01-24-2017, 07:01 PM)craven Wrote:  Jeffry! I would like to say you welcome here on this board and I hope you could spend your time in a nice way. and your presence will be very helpful for all as well.

What should I know for bus tour los angeles.

Thanks Craven
Hi Jeffry, glad you joined.
(01-24-2017, 08:57 PM)james_J Wrote:  Hi Jeffry, glad you joined.

Hi James, thanks for the concern
Hi Jeffry
Will say you welcome here. I hope you will enjoy a good time there. I know I am too late because I was busy on my Travel deals from washington DC. I went there with my nephews who are come at my home after a very long time. Anyway, I am sure you will spend good time there.
Sanai!! Quite like your way of welcome. I hope now Jeffry will spend a good time there for having some fun there for sure. So have a good time a lot there.
(01-23-2017, 07:36 PM)Jeffry Wrote:  Hi guys, my name's Jeffry. I shifted to Singapore last year and i am working in Luxury Mattress Collection store.

Hi Jeff! Nice to see you here. I hope you get what you are looking for

Thomas!
Jeffry! Being a member of this community, I would like to say welcome to in this community. I am sure you will spend a great here. By the way, would you like to share something about yourself with all the members, I will wait for your next reply.
Hello Jeff! Welcome to the Hox Forum! It's nice to have you here
Thanks Everyone for such a warm welcome.
Good job carry on and feeling better after meet you .
(02-13-2017, 10:52 PM)Harris Wrote:  Hello Jeff! Welcome to the Hox Forum! It's nice to have you here

It seems like you are holding something related to industrial supplies. Is it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello folks BrianEtemad 2 34 02-18-2017, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Sumoncpk
  Hello Folks Thomas 5 45 02-18-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Sumoncpk