{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey Everyone!!!
Hi Everyone
I am rennie from Chicago, right now I am in India due to work reasons. I love travelling, shopping, reading and watching movies. Hope here i get to meet new people and know about their views on certain aspects.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Hi everyone, this is my first post, I'm new to this forum but it looks nice so I think I will stay for long time.
Welcome all.. on this forum.. best of luck..
Hello, renniemart, It is nice to see that you are a newbie here. I am Clive and being a member of this board, I am going to say you warmly welcome on this community. I am hopeful that you will have really a good time here. Must share something about your hobbies as I will like to read them after mine tour from la
I also will like to say hi to you here as you are new here and surely this will be so much stunning and best time for sure. It can make us feel so good and surely this will have such fabulous time there for sure.
Hello, renniemart and noor100! I would like to say welcome to both of you in this community. I am happy both of you joined this community. I am sure through this community, you will find out new friends and meet with the various new person. It is a great platform for getting the information also.
rennie! Good to see you here and knows about your free time activities. I also love to enjoy reading, traveling, and watching movies. Here I love to say you warmly welcome and quite sure that you will have a good time and get more informative information from here.
Hey Everyone i am Martin L. Simmons....
i am happy that you welcome one another and surely this will be so much stunning time for sure for us. i will love to be there ahead as soon as possible.
Hello Everyone, Hope you all well.
Hi everyone and i am happy to see that how much amazingly you guys have shared stuff to us here. it will make us feel so good and surely this will be outstanding time for me to be there ahead and this will have such charming time there for sure.
Hi Rennie,
It's just really great to wich you best of luck for your participation and which you warmly welcome here to this great forum. I am sure that this will be nice to make great participation on this great board for sure. Stay tuned this great one.
well, I wanna know more about your hometown.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey its Elisa from Dymo labels adazonusa 7 687 02-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Jackie
  Just want to say Hey..!!! MARENA 6 288 12-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Asabell
  hey guys! cholekyt 6 59 10-30-2017, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Taraa
  Hey! ered222 13 1,054 11-24-2015, 04:31 PM
Last Post: FindKikFriends
  Hey Guys Nevada 11 839 09-16-2015, 04:44 PM