Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to make a right choice ... please ...
VPS accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are attractive for me and they have plans which are suitable for hosting a big forum and I wonder which way is better to follow?
Hostingsource.com have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
I have over 30 customers to whom I give web hosting. QHoster.com service is really professional. They are easy to set up, paypal payments means that from the US my payments are easily done, and any issues we've come up with have been solved through the online support chat by people who are always helpful and polite.
I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love Hostingsource.com cheap ssd vps deals.
They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.!
VPS deals from oissite.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services, uptime is high and network is fully-redundant. Prices are competitive.
A few weeks ago I asked readers what one problem they would like solved. Salina had a really interesting question regarding decision making and how to 'know' when you're making the 'right' choices. Salina asked:
Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I have 2 personal sites and two forums with QHoster.com and have been completely satisfied with every aspect of the company from setting up, to service, to help with little irritating problems at my end. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, this host help me along the road all the way.
HostGator and Bluehost is the best option for you as well
I can point out that QHoster.com is fantastic. If you are looking for shared hosting with great reliability, tools and the best support, then look no further. Easy setup for most features including Wordpress and email. Speedy and friendly customer support for any issues. Great do it yourself problem solving.
Hire that one who doesn't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to buy ... help me to make a right choice ... Gonta 1 34 02-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Royalflash
  Help me to make a right choice please! Molkovich 1 19 11-26-2017, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Readstock
  Good choice for web designers / cloud server/ 25% OFF BlinkDD 1 136 09-29-2016, 03:29 PM
Last Post: indutaurus
  Make The Most Of Your Web Marketing alihasan 1 121 05-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Last Post: E S AKSHAY
Lightbulb Who can tell me?Is that vps a good choice? Kathrina 3 325 08-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Amjad Javed