Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

From Where I can Learn Photoshop?

I am ready to pay for online learning of photoshop.

I see graphic designing earns a lot of money.

I was just wondering if there is any UDEMY or any other online course from where

I can get a professional learning of photoshop.

Thanks

NATA Gurgaon | Architecture Aptitude Exam

It comes with regular practice and creative thinking and passion. Basic tools manual you can learn from YouTube.

If you want to learn it then practice makes you perfect and help you to learn photoshop and for that, you can watch the online tutorials or complete lectures on youtube.

The best way to learn is to start doing. pick a photograph, and clearly define what it is you want to do. then google videos and articles explaining how to obtain the desired effect, keeping in mind that there are alot of different ways to achieve a desired effect.

Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi

I don't know what is the best way, but I am sure my way is cool. In fact I learned almost all Adobe software by this method.

Install the software and try using the tools. No, you are not trying to create something, you are not even learning much, you are just getting well acquainted with the tool icons.

Now watch a tutorial on YouTube for beginners. As the instructor goes through thorough the tools, you will understand what each is used for. Pause the video and try to ‘fool around’ with the tool.

Get hang of pen tool.

Now that you know the basic tools, you can try to make some simple things on your own. I recommend doing this before following any tutorials because you will come across many new things. You will have doubts which otherwise wouldn't have risen.

Follow tutorial to make specific posters or surreal art or whatever you want to. Follow the tutorials carefully.

Understand that there are many things other than tools visible. Check all the tabs and see what they have to offer. Also note that there are multiple layouts. Photography, painting, 3D etc. You can customize or if you are not sure, opt for Essentials.

Your first option t learn Photoshop is YouTube and the other option is going to any graphic institute to learn Photoshop.

Your first option t learn Photoshop is YouTube and the other option is going to any graphic institute to learn Photoshop.

thanks for sharing with us

Better you can start go through with the Adobe Photoshop tutorials, as you can learn the basic tools of Adobe Photoshop.

I found this course really helpful. Hopefully, you do too! Smile When I did this course it cost me around $10 but due to some wicked reason, they have a discount so it’s FREE!
Link: https://www.eduonix.com/courses/Graphic-Design/beginner-to-professional-the-complete-photoshop-guide?coupon_code=jyfree

Lucky me!

THE SECRET TO GETTING AHEAD IS GETTING STARTED - Eduonix

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by charvinair
10-13-2015, 05:25 PM