{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free hosting or shared hosting? Which one is better to host a website?
According to my opinion both are the good but it totally depends on requirements of your website. Free web hosting is best suited for small sites with low traffic. Shared hosting is best suited for small business and high traffic which offers different functionality like multiple software options, own domain name etc.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(09-22-2014, 06:25 PM)sevenl Wrote:  According to my opinion both are the good but it totally depends on requirements of your website. Free web hosting is best suited for small sites with low traffic. Shared hosting is best suited for small business and high traffic which offers different functionality like multiple software options, own domain name etc.

It's true that shared hosting is good for small business, if you want to generate traffic and business online through organic search then I will suggest your for dedicated and must me ssl as Google has given advantage for ssl used website for ranking on search engines.
free are good...but free will never ever guarantie you 100% uptime..thats why...cheap but still shared/pay hosting will be best.
Yeah! Its true. Share hosting is better than the free hosting because it has many features like huge bandwidth, GB space,traffic etc.Sometimes free hosting became unreliable due to security reasons. My hosting service is a shared one which makes my work needs efficient and i got the hosting service from 9CubeHosting.com with 24/7 customer support service. All the best.
as per your requirement you can select any of them but my suggestion is you should go for paid hosting
A Shared web hosting is better, but if you are starting a new website then choose free web hosting first. But are you having an old website then no doubt choose shared web hosting.
You may use low cost and quality hosting services from keenweb.co.uk and ifastnet.com.
Their plans are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters in the IT world and their servers are supported perfectly well.
Support is helpful any time you contact them.
Simple.. Is you have an HTML based website that doesn't req. database Go ,for free web hosting services like ooowebhost , hostinger etc. It is easy to upload or switch Normal HTML based website to another host. But is you owns a eCommerce website or another website with lots of pages, database . You can go for web . com paid hosting that coasts $0.50/Month with 300Gb Space and unlimited bandwidth
Growing Your Business Online Starts With Affordable Web Design Services In Uk
I never go with free hosting no matter how much someone force me as I know that with free I can never expect quality as it’s just not possible. If any hosting is good enough then it definitely won’t be free but if it’s free then it is lacking something which is not what I look for my web site that I want to grow.
Free hosts usually restrict you on the amount of files, traffic etc and a lot of them will advertise on your site. If you have a simple site and dont mind them putting ads on your site then that option is fine, if not then for the sake of a couple of dollars I would definitely go with shared hosting.
Free is good for a short time cause it will not free forever,oneday it will cost a higher price,shared is better but dedicated server is the best ,that is why you should choose the best service but with the lowest price.
Want to get more about the best but cheapest VPS/web hosting/dedicated server?Click here!^_^
It’s quite obvious that free hosting is very restricted and hardly comes into major consideration, so paid one is obviously better while if one talks about his self-limit about money then we have no option of using free. If one has no such trouble then obviously going with paid one is the ideal option and I would recommend you Serveria, it’s the best with having multiple GigE Connections, 100% fully managed and support which includes Skype!
FX
nic info thanks for sharing with us.......................................
Thanks for sharing with us.........................................
Thanks for sharing with us...............where can add my signature?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is Different Between Host And Hosting ? Ansari 2 19 12-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Ansari
  benefits of shared hosting? sansastark 11 117 12-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: successmantra3
  Best Website hosting for free ? Amit Chauhan 6 58 12-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Last Post: mohalihonda
  Who is the best hosting provider for shared hosting? Why? eventplanners11 9 36 12-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: mohalihonda
  How To Find Which WebHost is Hosting A Website Garrysmith 0 12 11-24-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Garrysmith
  Get linux shared hosting hostingduniya 0 12 11-20-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: hostingduniya
  gameserver hosting from a reliable host TinaK 0 12 10-31-2017, 05:15 AM
Last Post: TinaK
  Cheap Website Hosting delhi india hostingduniya 2 27 10-20-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: royco
  What's the best hosting for a new ecommerce website? atul ahuja 17 186 10-20-2017, 10:17 PM
  Is there a way to get free web hosting? eventindelhi123 3 17 10-20-2017, 09:51 PM