{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fashion advice
hiii

I also like to say every one talking in a nice way. which is a good thing for all and i would like participate again here after mine this niagara falls tours from edison,
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
khushbu123, I would l;like to say there is no doubt everyone has shared such a nice information with all of us. that is really very cool and I also would love to participate here again when I will free from mine us west coast tour. What say buddy about this??
Yup seems like interesting for girls i find nothing interested in it..Tongue
I must say that all the members shared really nice information about fashion. After reading this conversation, I have got nice sort of stuff about fashion. I am sure in future I also get a chance to get more information through this thread. By the way, Now I am taking a west coast vacation package.
hiii

thanks for sharing the information
hiii

I also like to say every one talking in a nice way. which is a good thing for all and i would like participate again here after mine this niagara falls ....
take a look hereThe fashion trends are changing. Fashion is never stable. Online stores are the most selectable source to get the various and trendy of clothes and accessories for both men and women. In present days, Both men and women are interesting to get the fashionable accessories collection at the best price, so online shopping is the best selectable source.
I am going to agree with you. Fashion is not stable and all the men and women want to buy anything according to the fashion. By the way, I want to know about the fashion of today. Because I want to buy some dresses for my friends. Now I am going to take a day tours from san francisco. So after coming back from my tour, I will see your replies.
(05-27-2015, 09:50 PM)charmi123 Wrote:  Fashion advice

I am in the process of throwing away alot of my tshirts that I purchased for "peacocking" many months ago. I dont feel I need them anymore.

As the summer is coming upon us here in the UK even though the weather is still shit Sad. I purchased some levi blue and white collared short sleeved shirts.

Can anyone recommend shirts, colours jeans for the summer ?. I am an asian with dark brown skin with an athletic build. I am 45 years old but I look ten years younger.

Another question is what would your recommend for jackets ?. Is it ok to wear a jacket on top of a shirt that is not tucked into your jeans or trousers ?

http://www.angelnx.com
Can anyone recommend shirts, colours jeans for the summer ?. I am an asian with dark brown skin with an athletic build. I am 45 years old but I look ten years younger.

I'll suggest you Gray, Navy, and Black for a more younger look.

Another question is what would your recommend for jackets ?. Is it ok to wear a jacket on top of a shirt that is not tucked into your jeans or trousers ?

Yeah, an untucked jacket with a tucked shirt will gives you a smart look.
Enjoyed excursion Niagara Falls with family!!
Yeah, it just gets different day by day, So i also like to follow it and surely this will be so much amazing and worth seeing for sure. i will love to have some fun there more and more. it will be so stunning for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pakistan wedding Fashion PAUL12 0 3 Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Last Post: PAUL12
  Pakistani Fashion Dresses for Asian Girls 2017 StylesNtips 22 168 10-23-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Jackie
  Patiala Salwar - Latest Fashion Trends !!! susan15 19 672 03-30-2017, 12:52 AM
Last Post: StylesNtips
  New fashion for sarees charmi123 6 320 10-23-2016, 10:32 PM
Last Post: nehachaitali
  Women Fashion Accessories - tDeals Saudi Arabia tdeals 3 200 10-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Last Post: indutaurus
  Fashion: Good Online Stores? charmi123 16 844 10-09-2016, 04:13 PM
  Famous fashion designer name charmi123 12 370 10-09-2016, 04:08 PM
  Fashion can fade out, but your style cant! charmi123 18 777 07-25-2016, 06:32 PM
Last Post: khushbu123