{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you stick to one Forex Trading strategy
Guys do you like to stick to one strategy or keeping it changing??
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes I do, I believe it is extremely important to have one strategy and should stick with it because Forex is complicated which is not hidden from anyone. So our major attempt should be to keep it very much straight forward to the point in order to gain. I work with OctaFX broker and under them, I can really do well in every way it comes with low spreads, quick execution, daily market updates and they have 24/5 active customer service, so all this works extremely well.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Forex strategies. But what about some binary options? I like them too, and often get different tips from https://www.azartlist.com/binary What do you think about it? Maybe you could share some experience on trading them too
(03-16-2017, 02:49 AM)Mokye Wrote:  Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Forex strategies. But what about some binary options? I like them too, and often get different tips from https://www.azartlist.com/binary What do you think about it? Maybe you could share some experience on trading them too

I am sorry mate, but ask any person with decent idea about trading (Forex/Binary) and he should tell you that investing in Binary Option trading is a recipe for disaster and is never going to work for anyone! This is why we should just not invest in Binary Option if we have even slightest of love for our own money! I only prefer Forex as I mentioned and with OctaFX there is 100% safety and security while benefits too up to 50% bonus on deposit.
No, and I think nobody should have to stick with single strategy also in the time when they are working fine. I know it very well because it happens to me I maded a strategy which was working fine and I was making good amount of money but few week later that was not working so, I got loss for that day I though it happens then I tried it again and got again loss. So, I decided to make changes and make different day trading strategies for me so, I can use one when another not working.
Yes, I do just that but still I am always open to working out differently if required. It helps me a lot under OctaFX, as they are awesome by all means having tight spreads, fast execution, deposit bonus and all so much more. It is really something that supports me deeply and allows me the room to play it out. I like it more with the 24/5 support that is present so that really keeps me extremely happy and relaxed at work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forex analysis from SuperForex SFX_Official 24 144 Today, 02:16 AM
Last Post: SFX_Official
  Is it necessary to stop trading when losing? Ben Milano 7 70 08-19-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Ben Milano
  Forex or Stock - The easier way? Ben Milano 0 12 07-27-2017, 10:41 PM
  Do you use multiple brokers for trading? Ben Milano 0 11 07-27-2017, 10:39 PM
  Trading platform very crucial aspect for traders? Ben Milano 0 9 05-25-2017, 06:32 PM
  Forex Trading Currencies cbitcsit 5 148 03-23-2017, 06:28 AM
  Should Beginners Trade With Micro Trading Account by OctaFX Forex Broker? Ben Milano 4 133 12-30-2016, 08:25 PM
Lightbulb Trade in Forex for a Better Tomorrow ppkforex 4 359 03-30-2016, 02:29 PM
Last Post: type1
  Only Navy Ships Run Tighter Than Our Spreads | FCM Forex ppkforex 2 150 02-24-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: ppkforex
  Forex News from InstaForex IFXGertrude21 6 478 02-15-2016, 04:35 PM
Last Post: IFXGertrude21