{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cost of living in Perth, Australia?
Hello, 

Can anyone please give me an idea of cost of living in Perth, Australia? 

It would be very helpful for me. 

Thanks in advance. [Image: smile.gif] 
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Perth is the City of Western Australia. I have been visited Perth many times . I have enjoyed every time Aquarium tour, It is the largest place of Western Australia. I hope Aquarium is the best place for fun. I hope i will go to there again next tour.
I am feeling very bad to tell you that I have never visited Perth in my life. after reading your views have a plan t e there before mine bus tour to Yosemite from Los Angeles and so sure will have a nice time there. Anyway buddy according to you which attractions should be added in my bucket list as a traveler? Would you like to help me in this matter?
Perth is one of the most worth visitting place and i have been to there visited once in my life but buddy visiitng and staying spunds bit diiferent so have no idea about the cost, but maybe it will b bit expensive.
hiiii

Perth is one of the most worth visitting place and i have been to there visited once in my life but buddy visiitng and staying spunds bit diiferent so have no idea about the cost, but maybe it will b bit expensive.
IMHO, There's no exact estimation for the cost of living in Perth, but there are some articles that you can check to have some insights about it, for an instance, you have this: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/perth-australia, the information about the possible cost/expenses are there, regarding houses, as far as I know, some of Australians or expats there are just renting, some are all good with micro homes like this: http://www.grannyflatfinder.com.au/designs/micro-home/, or granny flats that are having affordable price range.
Yeah nice discussion buddy and i am so sure that it will be good time for me too discuss anything like that.
hiii

Yeah nice discussion buddy and i am so sure that it will be good time for me too discuss anything like that.
Perth is one of the most worth visitting place and i have been to there visited once in my life but buddy visiitng and staying spunds bit diiferent so have no idea about the cost, but maybe it will b bit expensive..................
Monthly rent for 85 m2 (900 Sqft) furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area AU$3,500...

=================

Residential home construction | Residential house construction | New residential construction | New residential developments
In Australia perth is a good place also Sydney.
Perth is the City of Western Australia. Perth is one of the most worth visiting place. Check this Indian in Australia magazine  here you will get information about the possible cost/expenses are there, regarding houses, as far as I know, some of Indian and Australians there are just renting,
Perth is the beautiful city in Australia which is famous among tourist due to its tourist's places. I would like to share some attraction's names of this city that are popular and mostly visited by travel freaks.
Bibbulmun Track
John Forrest National Park
Adventure World
Perth Zoo
Kings Park, Western Australia
Aquarium of Western Australia
Round House
Fremantle Arts Centre
I hope so it will gonna useful for you. Must explore these attractions at least once. I am also going to visit this city once again after my bus tour in dc and will visit all these attractions during my tour.
Yeah, this is good and i will surely like to make a move to there as soon as possible. So have a great time there and keep sharing like this time. i will love to know about your experience there that you will have by visiting it.
Hii, Ella123 You share nice list of tourist place of Australia. I already visit following some good place among your list and will try to visit remaining plcaes in future

Bibbulmun Track
John Forrest National Park
Adventure World
Round House
I don't think Perth is that much costly. I have been there and i loved it. It's worth visiting place

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Enthusiast in Australia? - Read this boysingh 2 228 09-24-2017, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Jackie
  Hotel Reservation System for Australia channelmanager 1 132 09-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Asabell
  Cost of living in Sydney, Australia RyanMahi 2 304 10-21-2016, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Predictive
  Food Quality of Oporto (Australia) TaylaStevenson 14 621 09-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: intuitionsoft