Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago City Bus tour?
Should i take a chance of chicago city tours. I have never explored the city but that's really a very popular city of USA. So i would really love to visit that whenever I'll get the Chance to be there. Tell me that which kind of places you guys liked to visit there the most?
Chicago city is very beautiful and awesome in Illinois. I also never visited there. But have heard about it through many of the peoples, all of them admired the city very much. Actually I also want to know little about it's destinations. Anyone like to help us?
(09-08-2015, 06:20 PM)Asablle Wrote:  Should i take a chance of chicago city tours. I have never explored the city but that's really a very popular city of USA. So i would really love to visit that whenever I'll get the Chance to be there. Tell me that which kind of places you guys liked to visit there the most?

Chicago is a must to see destination for travel freaks. I will suggest you to must choose a tour to go there. It fascinates the number of visitors. I mostly love to view that city's beauty and architectural art work, Chicago is worth for it. I would say if you ever go there don't forget to take a walk around Grant Park, that offers plenty of pleasant views of city's most populous ones destinations.
I never visited Chicago before, But After reading all of your posts, I would say that these thread is enough for peoples who want to make a tour to it. All of your work is appreciative. I will also go there whenever i take a chance in my future.
Chicago is one of my dream destinations and also a popular city for its attractions. It has a great collection of museums which offers exhibitions, art and ideas to explore about it. Lincoln Park conservatory is my favorite garden in Chicago. The fernery, palm house, ponds and beautiful flowers grabs my attraction towards it. It is a remarkable place for the visitors.
Guys Chicago is one of my most favorite cities too,k Let me share some names of my most favorite attractions there:
Willis Tower
Field Museum of Natural History
Wrigley Field
Adler Planetarium
Brookfield Zoo
Chicago Cultural Center
I'm excited about my niagara falls tour new york
Chicago is the most promising one destination of US. I also visited there once and had great time, here i am going to share some names of my favorite destinations of Chicago and will recommend to all must to go there. I am sure you will also have good time there as well as i had during my tour.
Shedd Aquarium
Grant Park
Lincoln Park and Zoo
Buckingham Fountain
I am going to enjoy best tour at hearst castle
Yes you must take a chance for Chicago tour. Chicago is most promising one destination for travel freak. Go there budy and don't forget to share your experiencing.
"I agree with you Chicago is a famous destination among travelers and offer diverse kind of places to see there like Wills Tower. Guys, let me know about your favorite place in Chicago?
I want to know about your travel interest that can be possible if you would like to share it with me that what do you like to do and see? "
Asablle! As all members already had suggested you lots of things to do there. If you still wanna ask something so you can ask here freely and don't forget to share yours experiencing with all members. I would be glad to know about your experiencing.
Willis Tower is the most popular attraction of Chicago. I visited there about few years ago with my friends. We had an awesome experience there. It is a nice place for history lovers. If you are history lover so I suggest you must visit there once.
Yeah i do agree with you will tower is not just only a famous landmark of chicago but also included in its huge skyscrapers. I had a visit there during my Chicago bus tour with my friends and had great time. I will also suggest all travel buddies must to take a visit there.
I would say all members shared really informative knowledge about Chicago tourism, Which would be useful among for those who wanna go there for the first time. guys! Now lets name a single destination of Chicago where you always would love to go again and again. My favourite destinations is Lincoln Park and its attractions. Waiting for interested replies from your sude too....
Asablle, This sounds something really cool, I will defiantly suggest you to try this and i'm just so sure that you'll have really nice time there. It just personally makes me feel so great to experience things like this always. I'm sure that while your journey you'll find a lot to learn from it.
I would like to appreciate all of your efforts and knowledge about the Chicago. I also have been there visited two times in my whole life and had very great experience there. Now My mother and father have a plan to go there on his future so I would like to suggest him to read these post, I am just so sure after reading these their excitement will be on its peak.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bus tours to Boston Asabell 0 3 8 hours ago
Last Post: Asabell
  Bus boston niagara falls Mareen 1 4 8 hours ago
  niagara falls bus tours Jackie 2 6 9 hours ago
  bus boston niagara falls Jackie 2 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: Mareen
  Bus tours to Boston Asabell 0 5 09-17-2017, 07:59 PM