{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burj Khalifa light up in the colors of the Pakistan flag
[Image: 640x498xBurj-Khalifa-1024x797.jpg.pagesp...S58Gny.jpg]
This is really a great view that my uncle has shared with me last night. He really enjoys his vacations at Dubai with all family members. The 14 of August is the independence day of Pakistan and the Burj Khalifa light up in the colors of the Pakistan flag to celebrate Pakistan National Day which looks really awesome. I am sure that it has been really great and patriotic effect for all Pakistanis and like these things make the international relation more strong and reliable.

Want to know about las vegas packages.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
It looks really beautiful at night. I am so sure that visiting something like this will be always so much amazing and worth seeing for sure. So what say buddies what kinds of things will happen there and when I could I go there for having some fun there all the times.
Asdabell, I will love to say that it is really a lovely view of the Burj Khalifa which you shared with us. It is looking absolutely stunning in the colors of Pakistan Flag. Sadly, I have missed the chance to see this skyscraper in such a beautiful view.
It's really brilliant view. I also would like to say will be a cool way to have fun for sure for Pakistani and Indians to get a discount offer on this special day. I wish there will be such kind of offers for Americans as well. Wanna go for it after los angeles departures to have fun with mates.
Asabell! Which view you have shared here with all of us looking so attractive and impressive. Burj Khalifa is an untouched attraction for me. I much heard about it from many tourists and fun lovers but never got a chance to visit there personally. I wish I will visit there soon as possible.
It's really great to read out all of your views here. I just really wanna try the things like that as you have wished to be there while this great light up showed there. I have visited pout this great skyscraper and had a great time at that. Have you ever been there?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  best spot to enjoy candle light dinner! Asabell 4 28 05-22-2017, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Gregory
  Light & Sound Show at Old Fort jonson 5 101 07-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Last Post: craven