{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit Result Out: Bloodbath Begain in Dalal Street
Britain's vote to become the first country to leave the European Union, as projected by national media, is a shattering blow that threatens the survival of the post-war European project, officials and analysts said.

The loss of one of its biggest members will at the very least force major changes on an embattled bloc already struggling to deal with growing populism, a migration crisis and economic woes.

In the long-run, "Brexit" may lead to other countries holding referendums, a far looser union, and possibly even the disintegration of a grouping set up 60 years ago to bring security and prosperity after World War II.

EU President Donald Tusk warned in the run-up to the vote that Brexit could lead to the "destruction of not only the EU but also of Western political civilisation."

Read more here- Share Tips
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
hiii
i M khushbu .thank you for sharing the information
Right now, it’s obvious that we have finally come out of this giant event that really took things to horrible levels. But, now we can see things working differently, as market have settled from Brexit. However, it is important that whenever we trade in such situation, it is necessary to take right measurements. I do just that and due to OctaFX broker, I find it a lot easier in every way with their conditions from low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and even smooth trading platform.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Would ‘Brexit’ Affect China’s Cross Border eCommerce? tmogroup1 2 88 04-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Ben Milano
  We Grade the Social Sharing Buttons in China eCommerce and Here’s the Result (Part 2) tmogroup1 0 77 09-20-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: tmogroup1
  We Grade the Social Sharing Buttons in China eCommerce and Here’s the Result (Part 1) tmogroup1 0 81 09-18-2016, 08:32 PM
Last Post: tmogroup1
  As a result of my personal delicate skin color CarlosMillers 1 202 11-13-2015, 06:00 AM
Last Post: malik94