{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bozcaada, Turkey
Turkey is such a really nice and beautiful country of Europe. It has charming kind of things or places where many of the traveling lover try out to go there for having fun and I am also dies to go there for enjoying my passion of travel there, Tenedos is a really visited island in Turkey, I have to go there after finishing my great smoky mountain tours...
[Image: bozcaada-tour.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
You have shared your views about Turkey in a really nice way. there is no doubt it is a wonderful country for traveling in the map of the world. In your post, you so talked about Tenedos. It is a famous and alluring island in this country. You said that you will explore the island after your tour. So best of luck for your journey.
I am feeling very bad to tell you that guy I have never visited Turkey in my life and have no experience and idea about this place in my life. This is a new place for me so now I have a plan to go there after my day tours from new york and before going there I am pondering to know from you speciality of this place. Would you like to share with all of us?
MARENA! I hope so in your next time of travel you will try to chose for traveling Turkey for enjoying personal experience there. so now I read in your post you have a plan yo go Turkey so now let me share with you some names of places which will be best for you.
Hagia Sophia
Sultan Ahmed Mosque
Chora Church
Chora Church
Temple of Artemis
Babadağ
Sakıp Sabancı Museum
Emirgan Park
It will be useful for you...
it good to know that you have shared such a nice of attractions of this place. I have noted all of them and would like to explore these places when I will be free from my other activities. Anyhow, I wanna know from you something about Sultan Ahmed Mosque. Is this an historical place?
I am feeling glad to know that my sharing stuff will be informative for you here and now I would like to say that many of the thing we can enjoy exploring here and do also. I must say that if anyone have never visited there so come and enjoy many of the enjoyable moments like me...
I am going to say that all of you members have shared really a nice information here about the Bozcaada, Turkey. The names of its attractions are also nice and I liked them. It is looking such an incredible destination for traveling lovers and I am thinking to explore it personally after mine philadelphia niagara washington watkins tour to explore its beauty by own and have a fun time.
asulia! I would like to say that you have shared nice names list of Turkey's attractions. I much heard about that but never been there personally in my whole traveling life. I appreciate to you for this great sharing and want to know that have you explored them personally.
Thank you very much about this thread.
Buddy, Love to share here with you all that my dad has packed his bag for Turkey and when he told me. I have shared all these attractions names which are mentioned at above post. He looks very happy and quite sure that he will have a good time at there.
Turkey is undoubtedly a great place for having some fun there ahead as it. I can have such charming time there and this will be marvelous when i will see all of this place for sure. So i am gonna see this beautiful place for sure ahead as it.