Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Structure of e-commerce website. ??
Hii friends, 

I want to start a e-commerce business but i have no idea and no website . But i know website should be attrective and user friendly so i want to some suggestion regards design of website....
Choose the e-commerce platform that you will use carefully. Verify that it is regularly updated, has numerous plugins, has active community support, and that it is SEO friendly. Never select an e-commerce platform based solely on the cost.

Ladies Tops
I suggest that you use the help of these webmasters https://www.visual-craft.com/ . They are the most knowledgeable and responsive web developers I have ever worked with. They managed to create a super powerful eCommerce for my business utilizing the latest technologies!
Choose the e-commerce platform that you will use carefully. Verify that it is regularly updated, has numerous plugins, has active community support, and that it is SEO friendly.
For the website look into Shopify. You get a free trial (no CC req.) to see if it suits your needs, they have some really clean and responsive free themes, moves fast, already mobile optimized and really active community.

For the idea, you have to make something that you like and you are interested in. Look at big social media pages and what they promote, work from there.
Choose the e-commerce platform that you will use carefully. Confirm that it is routinely overhauled, has various modules, has dynamic group bolster, and that it is SEO neighbourly. Never select an internet business stage construct exclusively in light of the cost.
Few E-Commerce Business Structure were created based on wide experience of eCommerce businesses.
Online Only – the only way to see the products is online
Mail Order – a transactional website plus a printed catalog, and possibly one or two physical stores
Big Bricks and Clicks – lots of physical stores and an eCommerce website
Boutique Bricks and Clicks – just one or two physical locations plus the eCommerce website
Mainstream PiggyBack – using the likes of Amazon or eBay to market the products, with no website of their own
Niche PiggyBack – where sellers of similar products come together to market more easily, usually retaining their own blog or eCommerce site elsewhere too.
Full Multichannel – Using multiple shops, catalogs, and eCommerce – by far the most complex and most difficult to achieve and run (e.g. Bravissimo, Crew Clothing, Next).
selection matters a lot, good mentors always lead you in the top, choose a good rank holding eCommerce company for your website development, there you found all the best service required for success
If your eCommerce website is properly structured, your e-commerce campaigns are deemed to success. If you use this website builder , then structuring process of your eCommerce website will be absolutely intuitive.
I had just the same question, read a lot of info about it. Decided to build an e-commerce website based on X-Cart CRM, but tend to using special template ( I already subscribed to https://www.templatemonster.com/x-cart-templates.php to be the first to check it ).
Magento is a platform built exclusively for ecommerce. It means that it has the best features for high volume online selling, customer, payment, inventory, and loyalty program management.

It's also highly customizable and you and build your site however you want it. There is no restriction!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E-commerce greenharry419 5 57 Yesterday, 04:46 AM
Last Post: Greys0nGrey
  Which E-Commerce Platform Is The Best Choice For Your Online Store? Garrysmith 2 52 05-22-2017, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Jesssmart
  How to make money with E commerce business jason william 8 117 05-21-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: channelpartner
  How to increase Alexa Rank of an e-Commerce Site ? atul ahuja 1 26 05-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: greenharry419
  Build your E-commerce website today with FineSoft Technologies FineSoft 1 78 04-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Jesssmart
  How to promote E Commerce Websites Brianvoges 16 276 04-13-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: infigic
  What is e Commerce? artijain1900 45 1,941 04-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: greenharry419
  E- commerce ? swatijain2233 28 1,635 03-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: parisahu13
  Advantages of E Commerce..?? marisalewis24 7 228 03-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: parisahu13
Question What is social commerce? Jennybroke 38 1,773 02-27-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Nilima