Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aspects for building a website

Hello guys,

Professionally am not a web designer but i know how to build a website. But now am thinking to build one for my own business. so please let me know what and all are the aspects i need take care before starting to build.

Today requires that you make yourself stand out, and having a website can help you do that. Get a Domain and Hosting, you should a good domain name.

Some key aspects of a designing a website are:

Space
Simple Navigation
About Us
Contact Information
Call to Action (or Signup)
Search
Informational Footer
Style for Buttons
Great Images
Web Fonts

There are many key aspects and phases for designing a website:
  • Planning out the requirement/content for your website
  • Space, Domain, Hosting, Servers
  • Database Manipulation-Back End Technique
  • Designing Website-Front End Technique
  • Testing of Website
  • After testing re-building website with changes
  • After launch Maintenance

With this different categories there are also different aspects are present in each category. You have go step by step to make the perfect website.

THE SECRET TO GETTING AHEAD IS GETTING STARTED - Eduonix

One of the most important things to remember during the process of website development is to create a clean, appealing design. A quality design is attractive and easy to read with intuitive navigation. Most importantly, a clean design helps viewers focus on the value of your brand and content instead of distracting graphics and large amounts of text.

Cafeteria Chair Manufacturers in Delhi | Cafeteria Chair Manufacturers in Noida | Cafeteria Chair Manufacturers in Gurgaon

Hello, friend! I agree with the guys and with everything that is written above! As for me, you should find ready-made templates on similar subjects and see their interface. I can recommend the great resource with templates from here: http://www.webstarts.com/designs There is a huge selection of different designs. I think you can choose what you need for your project there. Good luck to you!

Before go further, you need to have the list of your requirements and nature of business. In the basis of need you can select perfect website building solutions.

(02-20-2017, 12:31 AM)hariandro Wrote:  Hello guys,

Professionally am not a web designer but i know how to build a website. But now am thinking to build one for my own business. so please let me know what and all are the aspects i need take care before starting to build.

Nice topic! I'm interested in this and I have studied pretty much. I think following article is very useful. In general it said about the 4 use cases of how deep link can help your business, in a marketer’s point of view. There are certainly many other ways you can use mobile deep linking in your app to boost sales and engagement.
This is the detailed article: Mobile Deep Link – Part 2: The Roles of Deep Link
https://www.simicart.com/blog/mobile-deep-link-part-2-the-roles-of-deep-link/
Hope it's helpful for you!

I read good advice here, thank's! I work with wordpress and use premium good themes from templatemonster. They have professional design, have many skins, plugins, good support and documentation. This is all i need, for good work. I recommend to use them for creating professional websites. For example you can read the review about my favorite themes Divi and Monstroid on https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/divi-3-vs-monstroid2-the-great-showdown/ this article also has comments from people who used this themes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post