Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A newbie asks about kratom

Hi
Is it safe to take kratom for a long period of time (I mean a half of year or more)?

I have heard a lot of theories and myths about kratom and the first time I tried it I was very surprised that I did not notice any side effects. Many people think that kratom is a very heavy substance and that it negatively affects your health, but in fact it is simple delirium and you should not worry. It's just a plant that completely relaxes your nervous system and makes you happier and calmer ... The hardest thing is to find quality kratom and avoid fake plants ... I myself have come across this and it can be dangerous for health ... So think about it. That is why I only buy kratom from stores like https://kratomgallery.com/.

Kratom is an herbal supplement, will don't harm you but use it in small quantity if you are using at as daily base in a good way rather then taking at as drug or anything like this.

Enjoyed excursion Niagara Falls with family!!

Quote:I have heard a lot of theories and myths about kratom and the first time I tried it I was very surprised that I did not notice any side effects. Many people think that kratom is a very heavy substance and that it negatively affects your health, but in fact it is simple delirium and you should not worry. It's just a plant that completely relaxes your nervous system and makes you happier and calmer ... The hardest thing is to find quality kratom and avoid fake plants ... I myself have come across this and it can be dangerous for health ... So think about it. That is why I only buy kratom from stores like https://kratomgallery.com/.
thank you for such amazing post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jackie
06-23-2019, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Nancy
10-19-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post by Jackie
12-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post by FindKikFriends
10-31-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post by james_J